Thursday, May 26, 2011

the itch

For the last week or so, I guess since graduation actually, I've really been wanting another baby.

Increasing our family by one more little one is on our to-do list for 2011.  I've just felt so overwhelmed until now that I just couldn't even begin thinking about being pregnant again.  I knew I'd get there, that the pain of the c-section and agony of sleepless nights would blur, and I'd be ready.  Makes sense that it's now, after finishing up that degree and I've got a part-time job.

Our biggies are much more self-sufficient now.  Our three year old is completely potty trained and our 2 year old is well on the way.  (We still do diapers at night but hey, I'm okay with not doing that much more laundry.)  We don't need high chairs or a diaper bag for outings.  They eat most anything and can stand to wait a few hours if we're in a pinch for food.  They sleep so well (always have, really) and can do for themselves in most every capacity.

It's time.  :)

All we need now is a van!

No comments:

Post a Comment